Monday, September 7, 2015

On Traveling

I've spent the last week on the other side of the world, in South Korea. I can honestly say that I am having the time of my life. I spend my days hiking mountains in the most beautiful places in the world and eating the most delicious foods.

But, I can't help thinking about how much I miss my family and friends back home. When I was home, I wanted to travel and be alone. When I travel, I miss my home. I think I finally understand why people say that INFJs cannot be monks because although we are introverts, we need people.

1 comment:

  1. 5 minutes ago - YouTube | CVC
    2 days ago 3 days ago 5 min. 7 hours ago 6 min. 8 hours ago 7 minutes ago. 8 hours ago. 9 min. 9 min. 10 min. 11 min. 12 min. 13 min. convert youtube video to mp3 13 min. 14 min. 15 min.

    ReplyDelete